These gluten free peanut butter cup cookies are sublime!! They come together quickly – you don’t even have to perfectly soften your butter! The texture is perfect and your taste testers won’t even know they’re gluten free if you don’t tell them so.
Everyone who tries these wants the recipe…and another cookie! This is possibly one of my favorite recipes I’ve ever made. I hope you and yours will enjoy it too!
Please note: I am a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Program and I may earn a small commission from purchases you make using the links to products in this post. You will not pay more for your purchase by using this link. Your purchase helps me continue to create recipes and health and wellness content for you.
- 2 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Flour (I’ve linked the one I use)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 melted coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (you’re looking for natural peanut butter – just peanuts and salt on the ingredients list)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature peanut butter cups – I prefer Trader’s Joe’s brand but the unwrapped miniature Reeses can be easier to find and work as well!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until well combined.
- Gradually add flour until a ball of dough that is uniform comes together.
- Roll into about 24 balls of cookie dough – you can make your dough balls larger or smaller depending on how large you’d like your cookies to be. I used about 2-3 tbsp dough per cookie.
- Place on cookie sheet and smash down slightly until a small disk is formed.
- Press 3-4 miniature peanut butter cups into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool on counter or cooling rack.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies depending on size!
Be sure to make a batch to share with the ones you love…and share them virtually with me by tagging @bethannsbites on Instagram!