If you’re finding yourself dreaming of warmer weather, poolside beverages, and campfires, you’re not alone. My house is at its best during warmer temps and I just can’t wait to enjoy our outdoor entertainment spaces again!
These s’mores bars are the perfect piece of campfire season whenever you need it! No clear skies or warmer temps needed. They’re the perfect s’more for the midwest where it feels like it’s winter nine months of the year!
- Package of GF Graham Crackers (I used Pamela’s – you can find at Kroger or Walmart typically!)
- 3 3/4 Full sized Hershey’s Bars (Feel free to sub a dairy free chocolate like Hu Kitchen or Lily’s for a lower sugar option)
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Pulse crackers in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add sugars and butter to food processor until well-combined.
- Press into 9×9 baking dish prepared with parchment paper.
- Top with with Hershey’s bars.
- Put in oven for 1-2 minutes, you want the bars to be shiny and melty but still in tact!
- Top with marshmallows.
- Put under broiler for about 1 minute – DO NOT LEAVE YOUR OVEN’S SIDE! Marshmallows should become J U S T golden brown before you pull them out.
- The hardest part of this recipe — let them cool completely. If you can’t wait overnight, pop them in the freezer until they’re completely cooled. Trust me! It will keep the mess away and they truly taste better after they are fully cooled.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Be sure to give these a like, comment, and share with a friend who would love them!